Both Paul Secor and Mary Baker are Certified Grant Writers with the American Grant Writer Association (AGWA). Since 2009, they have helped their clients to win $6.3 million in funding. Secor Strategies has successfully submitted grants to NASA, the Small Business Administration, the Department of Energy, Department Labor, the State of Florida, and other agencies.
The company provides a turn-key approach that covers the entire grant process including:
* Getting registered to apply for federal grants
* Forming collaborations with other organizations when teaming requirements exist
* Drafting proposal narratives, sometimes exceeding 20 pages in length
* Creating custom graphics and charts for inclusion in proposal
* Budget development in accordance with costing regulations
* Gathering of required supporting documents including resumes, research references, disclosures, etc.
* Proposal document assembly
* Transmission of proposal using required submission platforms
* Post award assistance in securing release of funds
In addition to grant / proposal writing, Secor Strategies also offers program management services to assist organizations with project implementation, reporting requirements, and completing deliverables once a grant is won. To learn more about these services please visit our Program Management page.